Happy Mother’s Day to all the wonderful moms out there! Enjoy the day.
Continue reading for a recipe sneak peek, thoughts, recipes I’m dying to try, and music I’ve been enjoying.
RECIPE SNEEK PEAK
Next week I’ll be posting my go-to salad recipe and a refreshing summer tart.
- The Life of a Plastic Water Bottle (in photos). Plastic water bottles are destroying the planet & wildlife. The Art of Water sculpture is mind-blowing.
- Ditch your plastic water bottle, two of my favorites are the insulated Hydro Flask and the simple Aladdin.
- Reaction Time game. My dad sent me this game and it’s so addicting, I think I’ve tired it 20 times. According to this game, my driving reaction time is of a 65 years old (yikes). What’s yours?
- Build a Better Cheese Plate. I’m always interested in how people make the perfect cheese plate.
- Just Stop with the Watermelon Cake Already. I laughed while reading this. I like the idea of watermelon cakes, but they do make a valid point.
RECIPES I WANT TO TRY
- These Vegan Cheesecake Tarts look beautiful! I love the colors.
- Grilled Beef Banh Mi look like the perfect summer food. I agree with the comment of bread can make or break the sandwich!
- I made the Vegan One Pot Pasta for dinner Thursday and everyone loved it! Great way to eat your veggies.
- Strawberry cheesecake ice cream is the only time I pass on chocolate ice cream. I can’t wait to try this No-Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream.
- Move over frozen summer drinks, this Blue Hawaiian Spiked Freezer Pop is taking over! Would be perfect to prep for a party.
- If you made these Gooey Vegan Double Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies, I don’t think anyone would believe they’re vegan!
- It’s almost strawberry season, I’m dying to try these fresh Strawberry Cookies.
- I’ve made grilled pizza, but this Grilled Fruit Pizza sounds like perfection.
- These Carrot Hot Dogs are on my menu for next week.
- This Chocolate Cheesecake is my ultimate dream dessert!
- If you’ve never made Brookies, you’re missing out!
- The Sidekicks – Awkward Breeds is my favorite album, be on the lookout next week for their new album Happiness Hours out May 18th.
- Hard Girls – Floating Now. Good rock music, this album has been in constant rotation for me since it was released in October.
- Paper Thin – Paper Thin. Yet another Australian band. They’ve only released EPs and they are all phenomenal.