Welcome to another Coffee + Convo!
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
Next week I’ll be sharing July’s Drink Inspired by Music.
5 Super Cool Kitchen Solutions for This Week’s Massive Heat Wave: Some good ideas here.
RECIPES I’M LOVING
- Mediterranean chickpea salad: So many flavors!
- Chocolate chip biscuit s’mores: Goodbye to graham crackers.
- Truffled gnocchi with mushroom ragu: Perfect!
- Homemade berry pop tarts: My childhood – except never homemade!
- Easy Homemade Noodles with Spicy Peanut Sauce: Never thought of homemade noodles for a chinese dish!
- Bloody mary tomato salad with sharp cheddar crisps: I don’t love bloody marys but this salad looks awesome.
- Corn salad with chile and lime: Great way to use up grilled corn.
- Spicy jalapeño hummus: Always love a new hummus recipe!
- Lentil Ragu: Love the combination of ingredients!
- amazing peach cobbler: So easy, why don’t I make this more often?
- Wilimete – Anxious Body. They just released this new ep, loving it as much as their last one!
- Sunsleeper – You Can Miss Simething and Not Want it Back: Really enjoying this one!
Leave a Reply