Welcome to another Coffee + Convo!
Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th, did you see fireworks??
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
Next week I’ll be sharing a traditional cheesy baked ziti and then I’ll be sharing a gooey brownie recipe.
RECIPES I LOVE
- Watermelon, cucumber and feta wedge salad: like a watermelon pizza!
- Peas and pecorino: Simple is best.
- Homemade Strawberry Almond Milk: Never thought of flavoring homemade almond milk!
- Iced peach green tea: Love the idea of blending the peaches.
- Chickpea omelette with spinach and spring peas: Spring breakfast.
- Candied blood orange slices with dark chocolate: I would love to try this!
- Chocolate and salted pistachio babka buns: The best combo.
- Mexican mini bell pepper nachos: bell peppers instead of tortilla chips, genius!
- Magic chocolate chip skillet cookie: yuuum skillet cookie.
- Korean-inspired crispy tofu tacos: Such good flavors!