Welcome to another Coffee + Convo!
Not a cloud in the sky, couldn’t ask for a more beautiful day.
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
This week I’ll be sharing June’s Drink Inspired by Music – a summer fruit iced tea drink. Next week will be a patriotic dessert to get you ready for the 4th!
- The Kitchen Design Trend That’s the Most Misunderstood: I’m all for dark cabinets!
- Cheap and Easy Ways to Update Your Kitchen in 2019: Swapping out your kitchen stools would be a great update.
FOOD I’M LOVING
- Spaghetti with caramelized tomatoes and burratta: Such a simple dish, but I can’t stop starring at the amazing photos!
- Grilled tahini caesar salad with spiced chickpeas: Grilled lettuce makes everything better.
- Grilled general tso’s cauliflower kabobs: A new spin on kabobs
- Sheet pan pancakes: Pancakes for a crowd, such a great idea.
- Asparagus Zucchini Pasta: Hello summer dinner.
- Shortcut Samoa Cookie Bars: Girl Scout Cookies all year long!
- Cuban Chicken Rice Bowl: Love all the flavors in this.
- This Pasta Salad Recipe Is a Hit At Every Summer Cookout I Bring It To: perfect.
- The Ultimate Healthy Chocolate Waffles: Healthy AND chocolate.
- Vegan tiramisu fudge bars: Cool spin on tiramisu.
- Woahnows – Young and Cool: A great summer album from a uk band.
- Terrible People – Like Clean Air: I never would have guessed they’re from Singapore.
Leave a Reply