I hope everyone had a great week. The days have been flying, I feel like I was just writing last week’s post.
Continue reading for recipe sneak peeks, things I’ve been thinking, my favorite food recipes, and a Spotify playlist of my favorite songs from April.
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
Next Saturday is Cinco de Mayo! Next week I’ll be posting two Mexican inspired recipes. One will be a tropical, Mexican cocktail and the second will be a twist on a Mexican dessert. I can’t wait to share them with you!
- Vinyl Post: This seems really interesting, every month they send you a postcard that can actually be played on your record player! I’m wondering how they would play on a record player? It seems like the postcards might be a bit flimsy
- The only instant pot cookbooks you’ll ever need. I need every single one of these! Definitely can’t have too much instant pot inspiration. Do you own an instant pot?
- Newest food trend of 2018. Look out, Sonic is releasing a pickle juice slushie. There have been many pickled flavor things, but this one might be the strangest.
FOOD I’M MAKING
- Iced Coffee Cake: stunning and crazy, it actually reminds me of iced coffee!
- Muffuletta: this Italian sandwich looks so tasty.
- Mushroom Tacos with Lime Smashed Avocados: taco Tuesday anyone!?
- Bang Bang Cauliflower. I’m loving breaded cauliflower, can’t wait to give this a try
- Almond Amaretto Cake: I love anything almond flavor. So simple, yet so perfect.
- Vegan Guacamole Crunch Burgers: hello guac! These look so fun, I’m loving the addition of the vegan chipotle crema.
- Triple Chocolate Cheesecake: Need I say more? Chocolate lover unite.
- Blintz Baked French Toast: This looks yummy. Great for an afternoon brunch with friends.
- Chocolate Banana Cream Pie: banana cream pie is good, but add chocolate and it’s great!
- Pistachio Rose Panna Cotta Tart: beautiful, spring tart. Bonus: the tart is naturally colored (with raspberries!).
Here’s a spotify playlist sharing my favorite songs released the month of April! Enjoy!