Welcome to another Coffee + Convo!
Totally forgot to plan some Cinco de Mayo recipes this past week, oops! In case you’re in a last minute pinch, I’m sharing some of my favorite recipes you should make today!
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
Next week I’ll be sharing a cheesecake cookie recipe and baked taquitos.
Last year I shared this Starfruit Margarita and Mexican Fried Ice Cream Banana Split. Highly recommend you make either one for Cinco de Mayo!
FOOD I’M LOVING
- Grilled Eggplant Parmesan: summer grillin’
- Marinated Artichoke Hummus: Love the flavor combo
- Instant pot hawaiian chicken tacos with jalapeño ranch slaw: The slaw sounds amazing.
- Chocolate pistachio butter: forget nutella…
- Carrot cake baked oatmeal with maple cream cheese glaze: add some hidden vegetables to breakfast.
- 5 ingredient peach salsa: Love a good fruity salsa.
- Cheddar Spinach Dutch Baby: Interesting savory take on the dutch baby.
- Puppy Chow Bars: Portable puppy chow.
- Lavender éclairs: I have yet to jump on the lavender-loving fad, but these look amazing.
- The Shrubarb Cocktail: Bring on the rhubarb.
- Downhaul – Before You Fall Asleep: I’ve been loving everything about this album.
- The Sonder Bombs – Modern Female Rockstar: I can’t remember if I’ve talked about this band before. But if I did, here’s your second chance to give them a listen!
Leave a Reply