Welcome to another Coffee + Convo!
I look last week off due to the holiday (hope ya had a great one if you celebrate Easter or Passover) but I’m back this week.
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
- 55 Sweet and Savory Brunch Recipes to Make This Weekend: I want to make them all!
- The 3 Major Mistakes You’re Making When Buying and Storing Nuts: I’ve been doing it all wrong.
FOOD I’M LOVING
- No Churn Blackberry Waffle Chocolate Chip Ice Cream: Ready for summer now!
- Chocolate bundt cake with hibiscus cream cheese glaze: Love the colors.
- Peach sorbet: Excited to try this one.
- To die for carrot cake: Spring = carrot cake season.
- Creamy mushroom parmesan pasta: Simple comfort food.
- Chicken Caesar Wrap: Salad on the go.
- Coconut Cheesecake with Macadamia Nut Crust: Three times the coconut.
- S’mores cookie cups: Perfect for a rainy day, when you can’t have a bonfire.
- Greek Seven-Layer Dip: Seven layers of delicious.
- Fig newtons: Made with all natural ingredients.