Welcome to another Coffee + Convo!
Feeling very accomplished because I made a woven rug. Nothing like a good diy project to make you feel crafty.
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
Next week I’ll be sharing a simple chocolate chip loaf cake and a nacho recipe!
- This is the tutorial I used to make the woven rug! It’s not as hard as it looks and it turned out great, give it a try if you have old sheets laying around.
- I wish I had the time & motivation to dye eggs for Easter, loving the tattooed eggs.
RECIPE I’M LOVING
- Game of thrones cocktail recipes: I’ve never watched Game of Thrones (I know, I know…) but these photos are stunning.
- Blueberry bounty bars: The colors!!
- Lemon & Earl Grey Tart with Buttermilk Chantilly: Love this spring dessert.
- Fudgy Vegan Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies: Can’t wait to try these!
- Honey Balsamic Glazed Chicken: Looks fancy
- Easter candy blondies: I don’t like Peeps, but this recipe looks adorable.
- No-bake salted caramel cups: Yum yum.
- Sparkling Blood Orange Rosemary Water: Would be great for a brunch drink!
- S’mores macarons: Perfect
- Bird’s nest easter treats: My mom used to make these every Easter.
There’s a ton of awesome music I’ve been listening to lately, so I decided to share a playlist! These are mostly new songs but there’s some older songs that remind me of warmer weather. Enjoy.