Welcome to another Coffee + Convo!
Spent the day yesterday exploring some of my favorite places in Cleveland, I can’t wait to share them with you soon!
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
Next week I’m sharing treats for the furry friend in your life – Baxter approved. I’ll also be sharing a (first ever) pancake recipe.
Here’s a quick way to check if your spices are expired: I’ve been questioning the expiration date on a few spices in my pantry…
RECIPES I’M LOVIN’
- Chicken piccata with artichokes: The perfect Italian dinner
- Coconut Lemon Macaroon Nests: Love these for Easter.
- Lamingtons: I always called these coconut bars, but apparently there’s a fancy name for these.
- Vegan chocolate hazelnut tart: I want to try this with cashews!
- Pistachio and Raspberry Cream Puffs: Perfection
- Earth day cookies: I’m honestly not even sure the date of Earth Day, but these are lovely.
- Blood orange cold brew iced coffee: Stunning pictures, I’m interested to try the fruit & coffee combo
- Pineapple Rum Tartlets: YUM
- Mediterranean nachos: Everything about these are perfect
- Bourbon soaked cherry cinnamon buns: the perfect addition to Sunday brunch.
PUP – Morbid Stuff: PUP finally released a new album on Friday, no other music matters for a few days.
Leave a Reply