Welcome to another Coffee + Convo!
Baxter is happy spring is here. I’m also in the process of recipe testing homemade dog treats…will be sharing soon!
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
- Instead of focusing on what you should eat LESS of, focus on what you should eat MORE of: I found this quote last week (can’t remember where, unfortunately!) and the words have stuck with me. A good thing to remember.
- Want to Adopt a Wild Horse? The Government Will Pay You $1,000: This is insane…
FOOD I’M LOVING
- Vegan Brownies Recipe: the world’s most perfect vegan brownie recipe.
- Green goddess falafel with cauliflower hummus: all my favorite things!
- Coconut vanilla bean shaken hibiscus iced tea latte: love this!
- Beet + blood orange macarons: these are so beautiful.
- Southwest savory oatmeal: very intriguing, can’t wait to try this!
- Whiskey and Rye Chocolate Chip Cookies: Such an interesting combo.
- Blackberry Elderflower Ice Cream Soda: the best spring treat.
- Greek pizza bagels: Just in case you thought pizza bagels couldn’t get any better…
- Strawberries & cream cookies: agree, cookies are all about using good quality chocolate
- Bourke street bakery dark chocolate and raspberry muffins: The perfect balance of fruit & chocolate.
- Free Throw – What’s Past is Prologue: Nothing better than waking up to realize your favorite band released a new album!
- Laura Stevenson – The Big Freeze: can’t find the words to say how perfect this album is!
- Downhaul – Before You Fall Asleep: this band was described as sounding like a mix between The Weakerthans and The Hotelier. You can count me in.