Welcome to another Coffee + Convo!
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
Time for another Drinks Inspired by Music, this time it’s involving tea. Then I’ll be sharing a quick dinner recipe.
I Quit Sugar By Sarah Wilson: I’m thinking about reading this book, not to quit sugar 100% but maybe only eat something sweet once or twice a week.
FOOD I LOVE
- Bruschetta Chicken: Looks so good and fresh.
- Mini Plum Tartlets: Uncompleted and elegant
- Green Curry Meatballs: I made this for dinner last week! The meatballs were such a great idea.
- The Only Frittata recipe you’ll need: all the best tips
- Crispy Fried Sweet Plantains: I’ve always wanted to make these.
- Crispy Baked Chicken Cordon Bleu: Everything tastes better with basil.
- Sweet Potato Salmon Cakes with Creamy Dill Siracha Sauce: Yum!
- Vegetarian Rueben: If you need a change…
- Banana Nice Cream with Walnuts: Excited to try this.
- Zucchini Ricotta Gnocchi: Love this idea!
- American Football – LP3: I’m glad they’re making new music, but I don’t think I’ll love any album as much as their first LP.
- La Dispute – Panorama: Slipped through the cracks, I had no idea they were releasing a new album. I only listen to half the album, but I’m enjoying it so far.
Alexandra @ It's Not Complicated Recipes
Thank you for mentioning my Mini Plum Tartlets!
Hope you had a lovely weekend 🙂
You’re welcome Alexandra! They look delicious!