Welcome to another Coffee + Convo! Happy St. Patrick’s Day everyone!
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
Next week I’m celebrating ONE year of North Coast Eats! Yay, a big thanks to each and everyone of YOU for reading and (hopefully) finding some new recipes! In celebration, I’ll be posting a chocolate dessert. Then I’ll be posting a taco recipe with a fusion of foods.
7 simple yoga poses for good posture: I need to do all of these…
FOOD I’M LOVING
- Vegan eggplant reuben sandwich: Perfect for today!
- No bake chocolate peanut butter bars: Quick and delicious.
- Cheddar jalapeño sourdough bread: The best combo.
- Buffalo broccoli and chickpea pitas with tahini caesar: Love all these flavors.
- Chorizo Chili: chorizo, peppers, and chickpeas yummm.
- Pb & j energy bites: Stunning colors!
- Soft egg ravioli: Such a great idea.
- Low-Carb Almond Flour Crackers: Ambitious but looks good.
- Lemon Cake for Two: I’m a lover of lemon.
- Spicy arrabbiata sauce: 6 ingredients to deliciousness.
- Future Teens – Hard Feelings: I listen to one song and I can’t stop listening to the whole album.
- Pup – Free at Last: Pup created a contest for anyone to submit a cover of their song Free At Last, before anyone heard the original version! Some of these are funny, some are really good. My favorites are track 8, 9, and 12.