Welcome to another Coffee + Convo!
Oh boy, getting close to one year of blogging. I’m excited about the special treat I have planned…you know it’s going to involve chocolate!
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
Next week I’ll be sharing a popular Indian dish made vegetarian and festive naturally green cookies.
10 ‘Not Tacky’ Ways to Decorate for St. Patrick’s Day: If decorating for St. Patrick’s Day is your thing…
FOOD I’M LOVING
- Guinness pot pie with beer bread biscuits: Doesn’t get more irish than this.
- Brownie cookies: 15 minutes is all it takes .
- Slow cooker cannellini bean soup with fresh rosemary: Very into putting rosemary in my soup.
- Sweet potato crust pizza: These colors looks much more appealing than cauliflower crust.
- Oatmeal chocolate chunk sandwich cookies with mascarpone filling: Perfection.
- Roasted cauliflower burrito bowls: All the good stuff.
- Halloumi hummus bowls: Love adding hummus to meals.
- Seedy Chocolate Chip Cookies: I’ve never thought of adding sunflower seeds to cookie!
- Bloody Mary Penne with Crunchy Parsley Breadcrumbs: Love this concept!
- Basque burnt cheesecake: So intrigued to try this!