Welcome to another Coffee + Convo!
Getting ready to think of St. Patrick’s Day food ideas! I’m on the search for a good Irish soda bread and a chocolate (duh) dessert. What’s your favorite St. Patrick’s Day recipe??
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
Next week I’m sharing a cookie recipe that’s a similar idea to brookies but waaaay better. Then I’m sharing a citrus muffin recipe that reminds me of spring.
As I’m writing this the cooling fan in my laptop is running non-stop! Does anyone else have that problem? Does anyone even know what I’m talking out about? It will be normal for days then all of a sudden the fan goes into overkill. Have yet to find a solution…
FOOD I LOVE
- Deviled egg potato salad: I don’t usually love mayo, but I love this presentation!
- Mediterranean kale quinoa salad with chicken: Love anything with olives.
- Healthy Vegan Oat Bar: I was going to make banana bread this weekend, but I’m making this instead!
- French onion gnocchi casserole: Yes to everything.
- Hazelnut and white chocolate blondies: What a combo!
- Bacon, beer and cheese sloppy joes: Looks so gooey and perfect.
- Oven Baked Rice and Vegetables: Can’t go wrong with a one pan meal.
- Chocolate amaretto-espresso mousse cake: Yuuuum.
- Cheesy Broccoli-Stuffed Chicken: I don’t usually enjoy chicken, but something about cheese and broccoli makes it sound better. (I know, I’m weird).
- Chocolate avocado banana silk pie: Bold move, putting the avocados on the pie too! No tricking people. Excited to try this one.
- Dark Spring – Chain Letter 13: I listened to this 5 times yesterday.
- Dear Seattle – Don’t Let Go: New songs from one of my favorite Australian band.
Leave a Reply