Hello! Happy Earth Day! Celebrate the day by hiking & enjoying the nature around you.
I’m excited to share a preview of next week’s recipes! There’s also recent thoughts, recipes I’ve been wanting to make, and as always, some of my favorite music.
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
Next week I’ll be posting my first breakfast recipe! Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, very excited to share it! I’ll also be posting a quick & shareable dessert.
- Short Story Dispenser. Have you heard of these? It’s essentially a vending machine for short stories! And they are 100% free. It doesn’t look like there are many locations yet, but hopefully there’s more to come.
- My Achievement. I’m intrigued by this. You get paid to do healthy things…I might give it a try.
- 25 Different Ways to Celebrate Earth Day. #3 switching to e-bills saving millions of trees per year!
- Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Gnocchi. Gnocchi is my favorite Italian food. It’s nice to have a lighter alternative!
FOOD I LOVE
- Bring on spring! The beautifully crafted Sparkling Pineapple Spritz looks refreshing.
- This Rhubarb, Strawberry & Kaffir Lime Louise Cake looks stunning, I want to make it right now!
- This will be my last obsession with Frosted Animal Cookies (promise.) but first we need to put them in ice cream!
- I looove a good chocolate cake. This Chocolate Brownie Cake = perfection.
- This Mint Pea Falafel looks yummy.
- Everyone has heard of blueberry & lemon cakes, but Blueberry & Lime Cake!? So unique, I can’t wait to try it.
- Does it get more perfect than Roasted Strawberry Ice Cream?
- Focaccia Bread is the perfect for sandwiches!
- This Peanut Butter Chocolate Ice Cream Cone Cake looks delicious and I love the garnishes!
- Bundt cakes are underrated! Let’s bring them back with this Zebra Bundt Cake.
- Saving the best for last…Texas Breakfast Tacos.
MUSIC I’M LISTENING TO
Hop Along – Bark Your Head Off, Dog: Their new album was released last week, and it’s been in constant rotation for me. I also still listen to Painted Shut fairly regularly.
Trader Joe’s had samples of their cauliflower gnocchi today. It was great! They served it with parmesan cheese and sage. I ended up buying a bag to make for a quick meal sometime.
No way, that does sound delicious! I’ll have to buy a bag (and snag some good samples).