Hello! Happy Earth Day! Celebrate the day by hiking & enjoying the nature around you.
I’m excited to share a preview of next week’s recipes! There’s also recent thoughts, recipes I’ve been wanting to make, and as always, some of my favorite music.
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
- Short Story Dispenser. Have you heard of these? It’s essentially a vending machine for short stories! And they are 100% free. It doesn’t look like there are many locations yet, but hopefully there’s more to come.
- My Achievement. I’m intrigued by this. You get paid to do healthy things…I might give it a try.
- 25 Different Ways to Celebrate Earth Day. #3 switching to e-bills saving millions of trees per year!
- Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Gnocchi. Gnocchi is my favorite Italian food. It’s nice to have a lighter alternative!
FOOD I LOVE
- Bring on spring! The beautifully crafted Sparkling Pineapple Spritz looks refreshing.
- This Rhubarb, Strawberry & Kaffir Lime Louise Cake looks stunning, I want to make it right now!
- This will be my last obsession with Frosted Animal Cookies (promise.) but first we need to put them in ice cream!
- I looove a good chocolate cake. This Chocolate Brownie Cake = perfection.
- This Mint Pea Falafel looks yummy.
- Everyone has heard of blueberry & lemon cakes, but Blueberry & Lime Cake!? So unique, I can’t wait to try it.
- Does it get more perfect than Roasted Strawberry Ice Cream?
- Focaccia Bread is the perfect for sandwiches!
- This Peanut Butter Chocolate Ice Cream Cone Cake looks delicious and I love the garnishes!
- Bundt cakes are underrated! Let’s bring them back with this Zebra Bundt Cake.
- Saving the best for last…Texas Breakfast Tacos.
MUSIC I’M LISTENING TO