Welcome to anther Coffee + Convo!
If there’s one plant can never keep alive, it’s orchids. Give me all your tips & tricks pleeease. Looks like I’m on the right track with this one.
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
Next week I’ll be sharing a dessert of my favorite childhood snack and an easy bagel recipe – no yeast, no boiling!
Yesterday movie: Cool idea, but wondering how they can really make a whole movie on the concept.
FOOD I’M LOVING
- Lemon poppyseed crepes with blueberry cream cheese filling: Love the photos and the recipe!
- Raw Vanilla Coconut Fig Slice: beautiful.
- Watermelon pupsicles: Love this idea. I wonder if it freezes well with just watermelon?
- PB & J Overnight Oats: So simple!
- Chocolate marshmallow sweetie pies: Like a hand-held s’more.
- Life Changing Vegan Chocolate Tart: A very fitting title.
- Pepperoni pizza sliders: Love this!
- Pineapple, ginger and turmeric tart: I can’t get over this color!!
- Warm Chipotle Lime Sweet Potato Salad: Normally not a mayo fan, but this sounds delicious.
- Sichuan spicy wontons: The most perfect wontons!
- Copeland – Blushing: Really enjoying this so far. It reminds me of Lydia.
- Michael Cera Palin – I Don’t Know How to Explain it: Gotta love when you find out about a new band after they breakup.
- First to Leave – Through the Ice Curtain: Greenwood on repeat.
Leave a Reply