Welcome to another Coffee + Convo! Next weekend is the Super Bowl and as I was planning recipes for the week, I thought it’s so crazy that there’s so much emphasis on one game that lasts a few hours! There’s lists and lists for food to make. I can’t imagine how much pressure it is for the football players…or maybe it’s just another day for them?
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
I’ll be sharing a nacho inspired recipe (with cheese sauce!) and a refreshing smoothie recipe.
- Concessions at this year’s Super Bowl will be ridiculously cheap: I read the prices for last year’s game…Doritos walking taco for $18!?
- You can’t buy Sweethearts candy conversation hearts this Valentine’s Day: Until next year, candy hearts. Their ad is priceless.
FOOD I LOVE
- Double chocolate mint cookies: There’s not better flavor combination!
- Cinnamon roll babka: Love this idea!
- Leftover espresso grounds brownies: Usually I skip the coffee flavor in recipes, but not this time!
- Lentil carrot hot dog: LOVE this! I’ve made veggie burgers, why not veggie hot dogs!
- 2 ingredient cauliflower paleo gnocchi: So much easier than potato gnocchi.
- Blueberry–Lemon Curd Tart: Love the layering of colors.
- Superfood Chocolate Espresso Granola: Always fun to make your own granola.
- Lasagna Potato Skins: It’s been a long time since I’ve had potato skins, these look great.
- Chickpea nuggets: Yum!
- Best Chicken Shawarma Ever: The name says it all!
- Dogs on Acid: Took me too long to discover this band, songs get stuck in my head all day.
- Wild Moth – Over, Again: good dreamy punk.
Leave a Reply