Welcome to another Coffee + Convo! Some people think that winter days go by slower, but I think they fly by! With it getting darker sooner, it always makes the nights seem shorter. What’s your favorite thing to do in the winter??
Enjoy this abstract snow photo of tree shadows on fresh fallen snow.
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
Long Distance Lamp: The power of Wi-Fi, such a neat idea.
FOOD I’M LOVING
- Jalapeño Sweet Potato Black Bean Tacos: Bring on the tacos!
- No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Cups: They’re filled with chocolate!
- Sheet Pan Sicilian Pizza Recipe: Yum, yum, yum.
- Everything Bagel Pull Apart Bread: For those who love savory bread…
- Baked grapefruit with mint: Curious to try this.
- One-pan potato gnocchi with mushrooms and blue cheese sauce: Loving everything about this.
- Korean ground beef bowls: Looks like a great quick night meal.
- Kimchee Fried Cauliflower Rice: Love the mix up of cauliflower rice.
- Cuban style steak and avocado rice with pineapple chimichurri: Perfection.
- The Ultimate Farmer’s Market Veggie Sandwich: Have you seen a bigger sandwich!?
- Pedro The Lion – Phoenix: as I mentioned last week, their new album came out Friday. I haven’t had a ton of time to listen to it, but I like what I’ve heard so far.
- Swearin’: It’s not everyday you find out a member of your favorite band started another band! Swearin’ has a member of PS Eliot and I can’t believe it too me so long to figure this out!