Welcome to another Coffee + Convo!
I’m always amazed by the architecture of older buildings. This is the Cuyahoga County Courthouse in downtown Cleveland and the marble & detail everywhere was crazy! I can’t even imagine how much something like that would cost to build in today’s times.
Thom Yorke of Radiohead isn’t attending the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductions because he doesn’t understand it. Not sure why someone wouldn’t understand/want to attend a ceremony for their music accomplishments…UK culture is so different!
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
FOOD I’M LOVING
- Vegan Lasagne with Lentils & Spinach Pesto: I love all the flavors going on!
- Garden fresh herb, olive, and parmesan pasta with pistachio breadcrumbs: Simplicity at its finest.
- Pistachio blondies with raspberry swirl hearts: pistachio blondies sound amazing.
- Roasted carrots with honey butter glaze: Looks like the perfect side.
- Parmesan, White Bean + Artichoke Dip: forget spinach & artichoke dip, loving this idea.
- Asian Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken & Potatoes: Never thought of having potatoes with asian food before!
- Roasted buffalo cauliflower lettuce cups: I made these for dinner last night, they had the best crunch!
- The ultimate fudgy brownies: Love a good classic brownie recipe.
- Bang bang cauliflower: Yum!
- Raw Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake: Love this combo! Looking forward to trying this one!
- Traverse: a punk band from Paris. On one song they sing in French and at first I didn’t even realize it wasn’t English, it has the same feel as all their other songs.
- Pedro the Lion – Control: Even though their new album is streaming already, there’s something rewarding about waiting until the actual release date to listen to it. This one is my favorite of their past albums.