Welcome to another Coffee + Convo! The holiday season has slowly ended and it’s weird to go from jam-packed weekends to not having any commitments. It’s a great time for me to catch up on all the projects I’ve been neglecting!
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
Next week I’ll be posting a dinner entree using butternut squash and a frozen chocolate (healthy-ish) dessert.
Reuniting Dogs: Animals are amazing. She evacuated for the wildfire, and upon returning (ONE MONTH later) she dog was waiting for her! So heartwarming.
RECIPES I’M LOVING
- Eggplant cannelloni: Planning on making this soon!
- Dyed Ninja Turtles Easter Eggs: It’s not even close to Easter, but I saw these and I just had to share them! Such a cute clever idea.
- Chunky money paleo banana cookies: Looks delicious.
- Vegan Kale Detox Salad: Salads are not boring.
- Roasted Red Pepper Pasta: Looks so creamy!
- Christmas Cake: I know, I know. Christmas is over. But just look at those perfect striped frosting layers!
- Vegan French Onion Stew: Loving the addition of lentils!
- Buffalo cheddar soft pretzel twists with everything spice: Everything spice forever.
- Crock pot thai chicken curry: Looks full of flavor.
- Mont Blanc Chestnut Dessert Tart: Excited to try this one, I’ve never had chestnuts.
I added a few more of my favorite 2018 albums to last week’s Coffee + Convo, I knew I would forget some!
- Creech – Pasture: Found them on Bandcamp when I was searching through genres, I don’t think they’re a band anymore, but I’ve been enjoying this albums.
- Overslept – I’ve Been Keeping to Myself: This album was released a few years ago, but I always find myself listening to it around the same month it was released, December.
Leave a Reply