Welcome to another Coffee + Convo! I can’t believe this is the last post of 2018! I’ve been brainstorming healthy, but still delicious recipes to share in January. Are there any types of recipes you’d like to see??
The snow sure is cold, but I do love a fresh snowfall!
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
Next week I’ll be posting my favorite salad dressing recipe and a flavorful nut snack mix.
The Top 10 Food Trends For 2019, According to Pinterest: Bring on the foil packed dinner.
FOOD I’M LOVING
- Fire roasted pulled pork stuffed peppers: Great idea, I’ve only had beef stuffed peppers.
- Amaretto Cheesecake: Yummm
- Pepperoni Bread: always a good choice
- Tiramisu Cream Puffs: Sounds amazing
- Chicken ravioli with jalapeno pesto: Such a unique combination.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Parfait: Easy & no bake!
- Sweet potato & chickpea sausage rolls: I can’t wait to try these.
- Feta, Lemon and Chive Ravioli: Simple & perfect
- chocolate banana babka: The perfect flavors.
- Earl grey panna cotta tarts: almost too pretty to eat.
In no particular order, my favorite music from 2018…
- The Sidekicks – Happiness Hours
- Camp Cope – How to Socialize & Make Friends
- Hop Along – Bark Your Head Off, Dog
- Wilmette – Space to Breathe
- Hot Mulligan – Pilot
- Ovolv – Tru
- Light Years – Afterlife
- Bonny Doon – Longwave
- Culture Abuse – Bay Dream
- Wild Pink – Yolk In The Fur
- Timeshares – Out There
- Shannen Moser – I’ll Sing
- Bad Moves – Tell No One
- Beach Slang – Everything Matters But No One Is Listening [Quiet Slang]
- Gladie – Everyone Is Talking But You
I’m sure I’m missing a few, but these were the first albums off the top of my head. What was your favorite album of 2018??
Leave a Reply