Welcome to another Coffee + Convo. For days it just didn’t feel like winter. But it finally snowed this morning, I’m finally in the Christmas spirit. I hope you’ll be spending the holiday doing whatever makes you happiest! December is almost over, which means it’s almost time for healthy recipes of January.
RECIPE SNEEK PEAK
Due to Christmas, I’ll only be sharing one recipe next week. It’s a drink inspiring by my favorite album of 2018 and it’s perfect for New Years Eve.
A Christmas Story 2: Proof that sometimes sequels should not exist. There were a few good moments, but it was kinda boring. Have you seen it?
RECIPES I’M LOVING
- Honey, rosemary & walnut baked brie: The perfect appetizer!
- Vegan French Toast with Caramelized Bananas and Berries: This looks amazing!
- Pasta with Tomato Cream Sauce: The classics done right.
- Peppermint bark: The Christmas classic.
- Better Broccoli Casserole: Loving this healthy version, my family always makes a not-so healthy version.
- Apple Pomegranate Harvest Salad: a beautiful winter salad.
- Garlic Butter Butternut Squash Steaks: Loving this idea!
- Fresh cranberry, white chocolate & oatmeal stuffed cookies: Gorgeous!
- Caramelized onion, spinach, and cheddar flaky pastries: Another perfect appetizer.
- Gingerbread fig bars: Festive.