Hope everyone’s weekend went well! I spent the weekend dog sitting a beautiful pup, Sandy! She’s an adorable Goldendoodle and she has lots of energy!
RECIPE SNEEK PEAK
I’m excited for next week’s recipes. I’ve been waiting a long time to share them. As in, before I started the blog, long time! I’ll be posting a dessert recipe of cookies inside cookies (yep.) and a comfort bowl with mashed potatoes.
- What About The Breakfast Club? This was an interesting read. It makes me wonder, if The Breakfast Club was released today, would certain situations be handled differently?
- Next Saturday, April 21, is Record Store Day! Yes, vinyl IS cool again. Here is a list of special release records. Honestly, I’ll probably buy something online, there aren’t many record stores close to me! Are you buying anything?
- Levi leggings. I pretty much only own Levi jeans, I’m curious to see their leggings. I think I’d have to try them on first, I wonder if they live up to the hype?
FOOD I LOVE
- Sticky Fig and Ginger Pudding: I had figs for the first time last week, and I’m now a fig lover. What took me so long!?
- These Dark Chocolate Cookie Butter Cups look even better than Reese’s!
- Chocolate Cheesecake Crackle Pie looks delicious, I’m a sucker for anything with chocolate.
- Oolong Tea Blondies. When I worked at a coffee shop (best job ever) we sampled tons of teas. Oolong tea was a strange one, but I’d love to try this recipe!
- I’ve been wanting to make Ginger Beer!
- Crème Fraîche Pancakes with Bananas, Blueberries, and Toasted Hazelnuts. Yum, if that title doesn’t make you want to make these, not sure what will!
- The only thing better than chocolate chip cookies? Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars!
MUSIC I’M LISTENING TO
- Kississipi – Sunset Blush. A beautiful, ambient pop album.
- The Wonder Years – Sister Cities. It’s always a treat to get a new Wonder Years record! The band has grown so much sonically and I I think it’s the best they’ve ever sounded.
- Martha – Blisters in the Pit of my Heart. This is a cool band from the UK. I can’t stop listening to them! Catchy lyrics paired with good instrumentals.
- Nervous Dater – Don’t Be a Stranger. Their new album somehow slipped past me, but now it will be added to my collection.