Welcome to another Coffee + Convo! What a week – there’s still so many fun things left in December, yet the new year will be here before we know it. Do you make new year’s resolutions? I personally don’t, but every January I eat a lot more salads to make up for all the cookie filled eating December (or at least, that’s what I tell myself).
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
- 5-Ingredient Party Dips You Can Make in a Food Processor: I can’t pick a favorite, these all sound delicious.
- DIY Harry Potter Ornaments: Harry Potter forever.
RECIPES I LOVE
- Roasted broccoli and chickpea lemon pasta: looks refreshing!
- Plum spice cake: I love everything about this!
- Creamy vegetable soup: Looks perfect and creamy.
- Baklava cups: Much easier than normal baklava.
- Zucchini bruschetta boats: So many good flavors.
- Cranberry ginger mojito: Beautiful!
- Simple mushroom penne with walnut pesto: Simple, delicious, quick.
- Quick instant pot pork belly ramen for two: You can never have too many ramen recipes!
- Spinach and Artichoke Gnocchi: Two of my favorite foods!
- Quick Asian Beef and Noodles: Looks so authentic.