Welcome to another Coffee + Convo! Is December the craziest month for you? It seems like everyone has parties and event to attend in December. Sometimes I enjoy the craziness and often times I wish people threw random ‘holiday’ parties other months too….maybe a Christmas in July…?
PS – Just giving you a break from the snow with this flower photograph.
Next weekend is my family’s annual Cookie Day, also know as the BEST day of the year! We all get together and bake (but mostly eat) cookies all day! What are your holiday traditions?
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
Festive Holiday Wreaths You Can Actually Pull Off: Love this! Every year say I’m going to make wreaths, but it never happens. Maybe next year…
RECIPES I’M LOVING
- Crock Pot Candy: Such a simple, quick way to make proportion sized desserts.
- Loaded mexican-style potato skins: These look great!
- Snow globe cocktail with a rosemary gin fizz: Time consuming, but definitely worth it!
- No-bake double chocolate cheesecake pie with peppermint whipped cream: I LOVE the chocolate & mint combo.
- Instant pot gingerbread oatmeal & buckwheat porridge: Holiday breakfast approved.
- Birria puffy tacos: Simple & perfect.
- This Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup Copycat Is Delicious: The title says it all!
- Cranberry gingersnap pie: This color is soooo beautiful!
- Salted cashew butter buckeyes: Loving this twist on the classic buckeyes!
- Coconut rice pudding with mint mulberry compote: I can’t wait to try this one!
- The Menzingers – After The Party: Without question this is my favorite Menzingers album. I listened to it for a solid two week when it was first released.