Welcome to another Coffee & Convo! It’s truly feeling like the holidays with all the decorations and lights everywhere. I can’t wait to test out all the great cookies recipes to share with you!
Took some photos at the Playhouse Square Theaters in downtown Cleveland this weekend – which is home to the second (yes, second!) largest theater district, just behind New York’s Lincoln Center. It’s amazing to just walk through the theaters and look at all the beautiful architecture.
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
- 16 Stocking Stuffers for $10 or Less on Etsy: Always love to support the small business. The Slabb chocolate looks amazing.
- 25 Awesome White Elephant Gift Ideas: Some strange ideas and some creative ideas.
RECIPES I’M LOVING
- Eggnog Gingerbread Thumbprint Cookies: The combination of the perfect Christmas flavors.
- Basic rice noodle rolls: These look delicious!
- Cauliflower, kale & sweet potato gnocchi bake: Gnocchi is my weakness.
- The Most Amazing Chocolate Cake: Perfect.
- Cuban pork sandwich: These look amazing!
- Pork Banh Mi Egg Rolls: I love this idea.
- Simple Breakfast Tostadas: Simple is all you need here.
- Cranberry christmas cake: Great idea for a lighter Christmas dessert.
- Dirty Chai Blondies: I love a good blondie recipe, this twist sounds delicious.
- Chocolate truffle cookies: Yummm.
Light Years – Afterlife: I’ve been waiting for the release and it’s even better than their last album.