Welcome to another Coffee + Convo! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with good food and family. Now that Thanksgiving is past, I can’t wait to start planning all the good Christmas food! I have a few cookies recipes planned.
RECIPE SNEEK PEAK
- Best Cheap Hostess Gift: It’s always good to mix up the usual gift ideas.
- Fridge Organizing Tip: A silly trick that would definitely help when you’re short on storage space.
- Cyber Monday 2018: Do you shop on ‘Black Friday’? Do you wait for ‘Cyber Monday’? Every year I tell myself it’s nonsense and I don’t need anything. Yet every year, I always manage to buy a few things…
RECIPES I LOVE
- Crock pot chili mac: Like Cincinnati style chili only better and easier!
- Spiced Dhal: This looks so good paired with bread and the soft boiled egg.
- Creamy baked vegan pumpkin pie cheesecake: Wow a beautiful dessert piled high with whipped cream.
- White Bean and Fennel Soup: This looks so creamy
- Dark chocolate fudge pomegranate tart: Chocolate, decadent, perfect.
- Honey Dijon Hummus with Zaatar Pita Chips: I never would have thought of adding mustard to hummus!
- Holiday cranberry crumble pie: Planning on making this soon!
- Holiday Sangria: The simple drink you’ll want to make for every social gathering.
- Momofuku banana s’mores cake: It may be November, but I will never get sick of anything s’mores related!
- Five-minute arugula fig salad: Perfect! I need more quick recipes in my life.