Welcome to another Coffee + Convo! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with good food and family. Now that Thanksgiving is past, I can’t wait to start planning all the good Christmas food! I have a few cookies recipes planned.
RECIPE SNEEK PEAK
Next week I’ll be making a soup recipe and a gooey quick cinnamon roll recipe with a winter theme. -> look for this recipe in 2 weeks!
- Best Cheap Hostess Gift: It’s always good to mix up the usual gift ideas.
- Fridge Organizing Tip: A silly trick that would definitely help when you’re short on storage space.
- Cyber Monday 2018: Do you shop on ‘Black Friday’? Do you wait for ‘Cyber Monday’? Every year I tell myself it’s nonsense and I don’t need anything. Yet every year, I always manage to buy a few things…
RECIPES I LOVE
- Crock pot chili mac: Like Cincinnati style chili only better and easier!
- Spiced Dhal: This looks so good paired with bread and the soft boiled egg.
- Creamy baked vegan pumpkin pie cheesecake: Wow a beautiful dessert piled high with whipped cream.
- White Bean and Fennel Soup: This looks so creamy
- Dark chocolate fudge pomegranate tart: Chocolate, decadent, perfect.
- Honey Dijon Hummus with Zaatar Pita Chips: I never would have thought of adding mustard to hummus!
- Holiday cranberry crumble pie: Planning on making this soon!
- Holiday Sangria: The simple drink you’ll want to make for every social gathering.
- Momofuku banana s’mores cake: It may be November, but I will never get sick of anything s’mores related!
- Five-minute arugula fig salad: Perfect! I need more quick recipes in my life.
- Piebald – We Are The Only Friends We Have: This whole album has been stuck in my head for the past week!
- Hot Mulligan – Pilot: Another album I forgot about, but I’ve been listening to frequently.
Enjoy making the cranberry crumble pie. It really is awesome tasting. Happy holidays!
Thanks Carolyn! It seems like the perfect pie for the holidays.