Welcome to another Coffee + Convo! I can’t believe Thanksgiving is in 4 days! I’ll be spending the days making too many batches of Butternut Squash Gnocchi. And probably a dessert too, of course!
I was taking photos of the fall leaves the other day, then I saw the perfect foggy scene.
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
I’m only posting one recipe this week – gotta catch up on Thanksgiving prep! It’s going to be a dessert made for a crowd!
- Chocolate Covered Jalapenos: I’m all for chocolate covered things, but jalapenos!? I think they’ve gone too far…
- Best Non-Alcoholic Drink Recipes for Thanksgiving: always good to have some options.
FOOD I’M LOVING
- Ultimate Chili-Stuffed Sweet Potato Skins: sounds 100x better than loaded potato skins/
- Homemade Grape Juice: So neat, I just bought a ton of grapes.
- Baked apples with cinnamon and brown sugar: These couldn’t be easier!
- Buttery parker house rolls: Gotta love a good fluffy roll.
- Slow cooker apple cider: I can’t image how good this would make your house smell.
- Cinnamon roll apple bread: The best of both worlds!
- Sriracha almond butter roasted brussels sprouts: Ditch the classic brussels sprout recipe this year.
- Caramel apple cheesecake bars with streusel topping: These look amazing!
- Oven roasted vegetables: I love all the different colors.
- Pumpkin sour cream donuts: I love sour cream donuts more than regular donuts, and these are perfect for fall.