Welcome to another Coffee + Convo! It’s official… it snowed here this morning. I’m not trying to be dramatic, nothing really stuck, but still there was snow on the roof and a little bit on the grass so that counts as snow in my mind!
I spend far too much time on Etsy looking at things I don’t need. But sometimes I see things that I just need to have! I worked with Nicole at Nicole Crystal Designs to design this ring pictured below and she did an amazing job! All her jewelry is inspired by nature and has a rustic feel to it. I can’t recommend her shop enough!
Is your Thanksgiving menu planned?? If you need more ideas, I’d love for you to follow my Pinterest board Everything Thanksgiving!
RECIPE SNEEK PEAK
Next week I’ll be sharing a appetizer turned into a pizza and a festive cornbread recipe!
Matcha: Yes, the name of a tea, but also the name of the system that posts my recipes. Fun fact: when reading one of my recipes, if you click on a step or ingredient, it crosses it off! Never lose your spot again or forget to pick an ingredient up! Just thought I’d share the cool bit of info!
RECIPES TO TRY
- Matcha white hot chocolate with matcha marshmallows: See? Speaking of matcha, here’s a delicious drink to keep you warm.
- No-bake chocolate cream pie: This looks like one huge delicious candy bar!
- Cranberry Fluff Salad: Someone in my family always makes this (or something similar) every Thanksgiving!
- Pumpkin spice cream puffs: I’ve had pumpkin filled cannoli, but creamy puffs!? Sounds amazing.
- Thick chocolate chip cookies: I love a good, thick, chewy chocolate chip cookie!
- Spiced whisky pumpkin pie: Perfect combo!
- Ginger Persimmon Scone Muffins: I’ve never baked with persimmons before, but this sounds delicious.
- Chocolate cobbler: I don’t love fruit cobbler. But this? Love at first sight.
- The Ultimate Kale Caesar: With all these dessert recipes, I thought I should share at least one healthy recipe…
- Pear and Chocolate Loaf: Almost too beautiful to eat…
- Heart Attack Man – The Manson Family: a great band from Cleveland, Ohio!
- Dikembe – Chicago Bowls: I love all their albums, but this one, although just an EP, is my favorite.
Leave a Reply