Welcome to another Coffee + Convo! I hope everyone had a great Halloween! I don’t get an trick-or-treater’s on my street…but it was cold and rainy here! Definitely not the idea trick-or-treat weather. Now that Halloween is over, I’m sooo excited to start planning Thanksgiving & make more delicious fall meals and desserts. My Aunt Kathryn already requested I make my Butternut Squash Gnocchi for Thanksgiving. If you use Pinterest, follow my Everything Thanksgiving! Board!
RECIPE SNEEK PEAK
Enjoy some photos from my recent trip to Columbus, Ohio! I was a rainy day, so we didn’t walk around too much but we still ate some good food and explored some cool areas.
Flowers & Bread: A cute flower shop, coffee shop, and bakery (with bread, obviously).
Stump Plants: The coolest plant shop I’ve ever been to! They have so many varieties & their staff is so knowledgeable.
Brassica: Mediterranean salads & sandwiches. It was a huge bowl & their falafel was perfect!
North Market: I was surprised it wasn’t bigger, but they have a little bit of everything you’d ever need!
The Book Loft: This was a constant recommendation from people when I said I was visiting Colubmus. It’s a bookstore with 32 (!!!) rooms!
Northstar Cafe: I’ve heard their veggie burger is one of the best and it did not disappoint!
RECIPES TO MAKE
- Ham, Swiss, and Jalapeño Stuffed Pretzels: Great combo of sweet & spicy.
- Spanakopita stuffed spaghetti squash bowls: This is my ideal dinner!
- Mediterranean Wedge Salad: Yumm I love a good wedge salad.
- Candied Sweet Potato Pie: Interesting take on the normal sweet potato pie.
- Spiced apple tea latte: I’m definitely more of a tea drinker than coffee.
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Buttercream: Great fall dessert!
- Stovetop White Cheddar Mac and Cheese: Cheesy & dreamy!
- The best vegan black bean soup: Simple yet satisfying.
- Cinnamon Raisin Bread: Perfect, this looks so easy!
- Black bean mole pasta: Excited to try this (she added chocolate!?)