Welcome to another Coffee + Convo! I keep forgetting Halloween is only 3 days away! Are you doing anything fun? Making any cool desserts? I’m just excited for the Halloween candy to go on sale…
As much time as I waste on Pinterest, I’ve also found some really good ‘stuff’. Mostly recipes, but I love reading quotes especially during confusing or stressful times. This week, I’m loving this quote and trying to keep the words in mind!
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
- I love anything local…my favorite chocolate shop and my favorite brewery are collaborating on a new winter holiday beer!
- While we’re on the subject of Halloween & beer: Best beer to pair with Halloween candy.
- 10 Smart Ways to Use Leftover Canned Pumpkin Purée: thank you to the author of this article! Why does every pumpkin recipe seem to use just half of a can of pumpkin!?
RECIPES TO TRY
- Grilled Eggplant and Spinach Salad: This looks delicious, especially the dressing!
- Gingerbread Soufflé with Butterscotch Sauce: Sounds like the perfect combo.
- Gingerbread brownies: 2 gingerbread recipes in one post?? Yes, I like options!
- Caramelized Onion Pasta: Perfect & simple.
- Vegan chocolate crème brûlée: only 4 ingredients.
- Butternut Squash Soup: pairing butternut squash with peppers, what a great idea!
- Pumpkin cornbread: I can’t wait to try this!
- New york cheesecake: a classic! Top it with some roasted cherries and it sounds like the perfect dessert.
- Jalapeño Popper Chicken Casserole: The perfect game day snack.
- Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies: Love this, especially using chocolate wafers instead of chips.
- Everywhen – Summer Singles: Members of a bunch of great bands form an even greater band.
- Matt Kerekes – Luna & the Wild Blue Everything: I added this last minute and I’m currently listening to it as I proofread this post! Good acoustic songs.
- Direct Hit – Crown of Nothing: 14 songs of good alternative rock.