Welcome to another Coffee + Convo! Spent the weekend in the wonderful city of Philly. I explored some new areas and was sad to leave! Here are photos from my last trip to Philly too. These photos are more ‘causal’ they’re more of a snapshot meant to capture my time in Philly..
The view of Center City from the highway.
If you ever have only one day to eat breakfast in Philly, eat at Coffee House, Too! You get free (yeah, free) bloody marys and all the food was delicious! The omelets are huge – great for sharing or having leftovers the next day. Bonus, everyone there is incredibly nice & attentive!
Yes, I know this photo isn’t great, but I saw Fred Thomas at the Boot & Saddle and it was AMAZING!
Keystone Mini-Golf: no mini-golf place will ever compare. It’s an 18 hole indoor/outdoor mini-golf course. It’s BYOB and there’s tons of arcade games too.
Did the classic run (well, more of a walk) up the museum steps. Cool view.
If you walk behind the art museum, there are trees, gazebos, and you can walk down by the river. I’d recommenced it if you have time to kill.
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
Next week get excited for a healthier alternative for loaded baked potato soup and fudgy brownies with a fall twist.
FOOD I LOVE
- Vegan Fruit and Veggie Everything Breakfast Loaf: always trying to eat more veggies for breakfast.
- Chili-stuffed mini meatloaf: I’m not a huge meatloaf fan, but this I would enjoy!
- Vanilla pudding with coffee surprise: sounds amazing and the photos are equally amazing.
- Apple Pie Cream Filled Pumpkin Doughnuts: I’ve never seen a more perfect fall donut.
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting: The last photo with the cupcake looks like perfection! Yum!
- Beef and Guinness Stew with Crispy Onions: comfort food at its finest.
- Vegan char siu bao (sticky pork buns): I’ve always wanted to try sticky buns!
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake: Looks like the perfect chocolate/peanut butter dream.
- Super flaky southern biscuits: Love a good biscuit recipe
- 5 easy chicken marinades: great way to jump start your week.
- Fred Thomas – Aftering: I know I’ve mentioned him before, but his new record is outstanding. A little weird, lots of cool petal sounds, and great lyrics.
- Timeshares – Out There: Only four songs, but the flow of the record is great along with the underlying theme.
Leave a Reply