Welcome to another Coffee + Convo! A relatively uneventful week, but that’s never a bad thing. I’ve been using my old & slow laptop for the past few weeks, and I FINALLY got mine back! Thanks to the Best Buy warranty program, I actually got a brand new laptop instead. I don’t usually cave into buying warranties, but boy was I glad I did! Continue reading for a recipe sneak peek, articles from the week, favorite recipes, and music.
Recipe sneak peek
Next week I’ll be sharing a creamy mac & cheese recipe and a fall dessert recipe (hint: save that apple butter from Thursday)!
- 3 Ways to Soften Brown Sugar: Never fails, when I get about halfway through my bag of brown sugar it gets rock hard. Useful tips!
- The Best Cookbooks to Go with Your Slow Cooker: I don’t use my slow cooker as much as I should, these books make me want to start using it again!
- 3 Ways Your Knife Block Is Doing More Harm than Good: I’d much rather prefer a magnetic knife strip. Saves some counter space too!
Recipes to make
- Authentic Swedish Meatballs: Interesting, I’ve only made them covered in a gravy sauce.
- Chocolate Hand Pies: The perfect pocket pie.
- Grilled Chicken And Grape Salad: Loving this combo!
- Strawberry Pop-Tart Pie: My childhood, in pie form.
- Three Layer Pumpkin Brownies: Perfect mix of chocolate and pumpkin.
- Zebra Marble Layer Cake: Beautiful!
- Spaghetti Squash Burrito Bowls: Taco Tuesday approved!
- Greek Chicken Gyro Caesar Salad: Lots of delicious favors going on!
- Caramelized Onion and Bread Soup with Brûléed Blue Cheese: Yummm.
- Cherry Sheet Cake: Looks light & fluffy.
- Basement – Beside Myself: Basement is a UK band and all their records have a different feel. I like this one, has a nice 90’s vibe going on.
- Bearings – Blue in the Dark: A little bit pop, a little bit punk with some cool guitar riffs.
Leave a Reply