Happy Sunday! As usual, below you’ll find recipe sneak peeks, my favorite recipes from the internet, some thoughts, and my favorite music (from Australia!).
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
- Have you tried dessert hummus?? I haven’t but I’m curious to try the Brownie Batter flavor.
- Baseball season is here! Did your city have their home opener yet? Cleveland Indians play home for the next for few days and it’s going to be a chilly one. But we won our home opener, so I guess I’ll forgive the cold weather.
- These Brit & Co weekend craft projects look so fun. The Wood Burned Map is my favorite.
FOOD I LOVE
- Mix up your water routine with these Fruit Infused Waters. I want to try the Pineapple + Ginger + Mint.
- I have too many veggie burger recipes, but I’ll happily add this Spring Pea burger to my collection.
- Maybe it’s just the start of baseball season, but I’ve been craving a good pretzel dog.
- I’m on the search for the perfect oatmeal cookie…I think these cookies might do the trick.
- The prefect amount of chocolate in this Chocolate Marble Banana Bread.
- I’m not sure waffles could be more fun than these Funfetti Waffles!
- This Watercolor Cake is so pretty & it looks easy to make too.
- Frosted Animal Crackers are my guilty pleasure. They just got 100x better in Frosted Animal Cookie Cheesecake.
- The Lemon Coconut Tarts pictures are stunning and they sound so refreshing.
This week I’m excited to share my favorite bands from Australia!
- Pinch Hitter: Such amazing sounds from just two banjos.
- Purplene: I was hooked from the first 30 seconds of this band. I don’t think they’ll ever make another album, but I’m kinda okay with it.
- The Smith Street Band: Their new album, More Scared of You Than You Are of Me, is my favorite and I must listen to it in proper song order, I can’t listen to it on shuffle.
- Camp Cope: Their newest album came out a little over one month ago and I can’t stop listening to it.