Happy Sunday! As usual, below you’ll find recipe sneak peeks, my favorite recipes from the internet, some thoughts, and my favorite music (from Australia!).
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
It doesn’t feel like spring here, but maybe these recipes will help with that! Next week I’ll be posting a Chinese/Thai fried rice recipe (with pineapple!) & a spring vegetable pasta salad.
- Have you tried dessert hummus?? I haven’t but I’m curious to try the Brownie Batter flavor.
- Baseball season is here! Did your city have their home opener yet? Cleveland Indians play home for the next for few days and it’s going to be a chilly one. But we won our home opener, so I guess I’ll forgive the cold weather.
- These Brit & Co weekend craft projects look so fun. The Wood Burned Map is my favorite.
FOOD I LOVE
- Mix up your water routine with these Fruit Infused Waters. I want to try the Pineapple + Ginger + Mint.
- I have too many veggie burger recipes, but I’ll happily add this Spring Pea burger to my collection.
- Maybe it’s just the start of baseball season, but I’ve been craving a good pretzel dog.
- I’m on the search for the perfect oatmeal cookie…I think these cookies might do the trick.
- The prefect amount of chocolate in this Chocolate Marble Banana Bread.
- I’m not sure waffles could be more fun than these Funfetti Waffles!
- This Watercolor Cake is so pretty & it looks easy to make too.
- Frosted Animal Crackers are my guilty pleasure. They just got 100x better in Frosted Animal Cookie Cheesecake.
- The Lemon Coconut Tarts pictures are stunning and they sound so refreshing.
This week I’m excited to share my favorite bands from Australia!
- Pinch Hitter: Such amazing sounds from just two banjos.
- Purplene: I was hooked from the first 30 seconds of this band. I don’t think they’ll ever make another album, but I’m kinda okay with it.
- The Smith Street Band: Their new album, More Scared of You Than You Are of Me, is my favorite and I must listen to it in proper song order, I can’t listen to it on shuffle.
- Camp Cope: Their newest album came out a little over one month ago and I can’t stop listening to it.
Thanks for linking my cake! 🙂 Love the other recipes you’ve rounded up, too!
Thanks Jamie! It’s an awesome tutorial!
Sorry it took me so long to notice, but I have just discovered you linked to my marble banana bread and wanted to say thanks!!
Hey Emma, thanks for the comment! And you’re welcome, thanks for sharing the recipe 🙂