Welcome to another Coffee + Convo! It’s finally starting to look a bit like fall around here! The tips of the leaves have begun to change. However, the weather? Some days it feels like fall, but the rest of the week is going to be not-so-fall with temps in the 80’s. Ohio, I love ya, but the weather is just crazy.
I finally bought a Lodge cast iron skillet! I’m excited to try it out; I’m curious how it will hold up considering the price point, but I’ve heard great things!
Now if I didn’t bore you enough by talking about the weather and kitchen pans, continue reading for a recipe sneak peek, fall tips & tricks, recipes & music I’m loving.
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
Keeping you in suspense this week, I’m undecided on Tuesday’s recipe. I’m either sharing a quick chocolate bread or a chocolate dessert. Hmmm any opinions?? Thursday I’m making a festive fall drink recipe!
- How To Clean and Roast Pumpkin Seeds: The BEST part of carving pumpkins! PS – Have you followed my Halloween Pinterest board, it’s filled with spooky food and decorations ideas.
- The 10 Most-Hated Halloween Candies, Ranked from Bad to Worst: I’ve never heard of some of these. But I do kinda like smarties and tootsie rolls… I’m voting the worst is Wax Cola Bottles. What’s your favorite? What’s the worst?
- 6 Slow Cooker Favorites to Celebrate Fall’s Best Produce: Slow cooker is the way to go.
RECIPES I LOVE
- Carrot Cake Smoothie: Hidden veggies to start your day off right!
- German Beer Cheese Soup In A Soft Pretzel Bowl: Does it get more perfect?
- Marshmallow Ghosts: These are too cute.
- Cuban Sliders: Perfect for game day, lunch, party appetizers…
- Cinnamon apple crumble cake: Beautiful presentation of sliced apples instead of the usually diced apples.
- Pumpkin pasta in parmesan garlic cream sauce: Yum, the sauce sounds amazing!
- Italian Ravioli with Spinach, Artichokes, Capers, Sun-Dried Tomatoes: Just look at those colors!
- Garlic Butter Roasted Butternut Squash: Such a cool way to cut butternut squash, excited to try it out!
- Sloppy joe totchos: What are totchos, you ask? Like nachos, but using tater tots instead of chips. Genius!
- White chicken chili: All those flavors sound amazing!