Welcome to another Coffee + Convo!
I’m finally sharing all my photos from Philly. Looking back, I guess I didn’t really take that many photos, so I made sure to add a list of the places I visited too. I didn’t take my camera – knew I wouldn’t want to carry it around all day & I didn’t want to have to worry if started raining. All photos are taken on my outdated iphone, so they’re unfortunately not the best quality!
First up, we visited Spruce Street Harbor Park. It’s a huge outdoor pop-up park with colorful lights, hammocks, chairs, yard games, food, and drinks. It was so pretty at night and a really amazing concept.
Magic Gardens! The not-so-hidden gem of the city! We walked all the way to South Philly only to realize that they weren’t selling tickets for another 2 hours. But even the outside is pretty cool.
Of course we had to stop by Reading Terminal Market. It was soo crowded and hard to navigate. We bought a pretzel then left. But, if you have to time/patience, you can get basically any type of food you’d ever want.
- La Colombe Coffee: This coffee shop was huge! They do all their own roasting and even have an in-house kitchen. And they have draft lattes!
- ReAnimator Coffee: My favorite coffee shop! Good coffee & music, nice people, industrial vibe, what more could you want from a coffee shop?
- Jinxed: This was the coolest antique vintage shop in Fishtown. They had anything you could imagine.
- Front Street Café: We ate here too many times while in Philly, but all the food was amazing and fresh!
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
I’ll be sharing a fall gnocchi recipe and a chewy cookies recipe!
TOP RECIPES I WANT TO TRY
- black bean turkey nachos with jalapeno yogurt: Never a bad day for nachos!
- Bolognese Sauce: The perfect sauce.
- Baked chicken chimichangas: Filled with all the best Mexican flavors.
- Buffalo chicken dip: Classic fall game day food.
- Overnight cinnamon apple baked french toast casserole: Yummm.
- mind-blowing vegan chocolate pie: the best!
- baked buttermilk pumpkin doughnuts: looks so fluffy and I love the chocolate frosting.
- Creamy french lentils with mushrooms & kale: the best comfort meal.
- September kale salad: I love everything about this!
- vegetarian swedish meatballs: these look better than normal Swedish meatballs.
- Restorations – LP 5000: Just released a few days ago, but I’ve been listening to it nonstop.
- Joyce Manor – Million Dollars to Kill Me: Back with a new album. I think I like their last album better, but I’m hoping this one will grow on me.
Leave a Reply