Welcome to another Coffee + Convo! I took a little weekend trip…writing this from Philadelphia!! The city of brotherly love & trash (really, what’s up with all the garbage y’all?). I’ll be sharing photos of my favorite places next week, but until then here’s a photo of a mural we walked by every day. I’m heading home today, but if anyone wants to recommend places I should visit next time, I’d love the suggestions!
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
- I Tried 10 Jars of Marinara Sauce and Now This Is the Only One I’ll Buy: If that doesn’t make you want to try it, not sure what will!
- The Bestselling Chef’s Knife on Amazon: It’s always good to have a few extra knives
- Kitchen Countertop Transformations That Will Blow Your Mind: These are beautiful! I love the concrete.
RECIPES TO TRY
- Veggie Sushi Roll Ups: I love everything about these!
- Spinach Artichoke Mac and Cheese: and I thought you couldn’t beat spinach artichoke dip…
- Creamy pumpkin pasta with sausage and sage: the perfect fall comfort food
- Frosted Pumpkin Brownies: pumpkin in the brownies AND frosting!
- The Best Breakfast Grilled Cheese: so much better than a breakfast burrito.
- Red wine garlic bucatini: such a unique color of pasta. What a great idea!
- Baked Apples: it’s not fall without baked apples!
- Roasted Garlic & Cheddar White Bean Mash: yum, excited to try this.
- No bake almond joy bars: the perfect combo of flavors
- London fog cake: coffee in the cake and earl gray in the frosting.