Welcome to another Coffee + Convo!
The other afternoon I saw these deer in my backyard. No big deal, BUT I crept outside to take a photo and they made eye contact with me and just stared into my soul. They didn’t run away or stop eating their food. After five minutes of snapping some photos I was so freaked out that had to go back inside. I guess deer aren’t afraid of people anymore…
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
It’s soup season! I’ll be sharing a cozy wonton soup recipe and a colorful hummus recipes.
- Apple Desserts That Go Way Beyond Pie: Time for apple picking!
- Smartest Place to Store you Plastic Wrap: I might try this…
- If You’re Not Already Drinking Dry Cider, It’s Time to Join the Crowd: If you’ve never had a dry cider, you don’t know what you’re missing.
RECIPES TO TRY
- Taco style veggie dogs: Queso and avocado with a hot dog, I’ll take two!
- Vegan Crack Broccoli Tacos: That sauce looks amazing!
- S’mores cupcakes: And they’re filled with chocolate ganache!
- Raspberry cheesecake brownies: I love the fruit and chocolate combo.
- Sweet potato biscuits with cashew mushroom gravy: Yum, the ultimate comfort food.
- Dark chocolate zucchini cake: No one will know they’re eating vegetables.
- Slow cooker lo mein: The perfect fall meal.
- Honey Bourbon Apple Cider Cocktail: Bring on the apple cocktails!
- Sweet potato gnocchi with broccoli rabe and garlic sage butter sauce: The ultimate cozy meal.
- Cashew Caramel Babka: Ooey, gooey caramel bread.
- Shannen Moser – I’ll Sing: alt/country/folk. She has such a great voice.
- The Mountain Goats: Always good to hear new music from them, they secretly released an album last week.
Leave a Reply