Welcome to another Coffee + Convo! No more long weekends this week, back to the normal Sunday routine for everyone. What are your plans? Did you do anything fun? Yesterday I realized I greatly dislike watching movie trailers. I feel like the 2-minute trailer is so detailed that I can predict the whole movie. Does anyone else agree..?
Last weekend I spent a few days in Dayton visiting my brother. Enjoy some photos…
This is a brewery, 5th Street Brew Pub, located right down the street from my brother’s house.
The outside of the Dayton Dragon field.
Cool large statues of baseballs near the Dayton Dragon stadium.
The Entrepreneurs Center – a incubator type place that helps startup businesses grow. Love all the inspiring quotes!
Dayton Beer Company.
PS- can you believe all these were taken with a Google phone!? It was too hot to carry my camera around all day & my brother’s phone kinda makes me want to switch from an iphone.
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
Next week I’m sharing the dessert I made for my Dad’s birthday and I’m breaking it down into a two part post. His favorite flavors are coconut & pumpkin and each year I try to creatively combine the two flavors.
RECIPES TO MAKE
- Cheddar cornbread waffle blt with chipotle butter: Wow, looks amazing. Loving the idea of waffles instead of bread.
- Cheesy chicken alfredo stuffed spaghetti squash: You can never have too many spaghetti squash recipes.
- Protein Packed Pumpkin Pie Yogurt Bowl: Looks crunchy and delicious.
- Chocolate Chunk Coffee Cookies: Excited to try these, coffee makes chocolate so much tastier.
- Sourdough noir: sourdough + chocolate?? Dreams do come true.
- How to make almond milk: I’ve never seen an easier recipe for making almond milk!
- Huevos Rancheros: Gorgeous photos! I usually like sweet for breakfast, but this looks too good to pass up!
- Chocolate acorns: So perfect for autumn!
- Gnocchi “mac” and cheese: Comfort food at its finest.
- Best easy paleo cauliflower chili: I can’t wait for chili season!
- Earth Telephone – Loss. This whole album has been stuck in my head for days. An extremely sad subject paired with great guitar rock makes everything okay.
- Tony Molina – Kill The Lights. A short EP, I’ve played way too many times in a row. My favorite song: Wrong Town.
Leave a Reply