Welcome to another Coffee + Convo!
I was outside the other day and heard a rustling in the trees. It was this little squirrel! He stared at me as I took the picture, then ran off. Not the most exciting thing, but I was impressed he stopped long enough to get a photo. It also makes me wonder…how do squirrels grip a tree like that!?
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
- Where’s the Hype?: Discusses the ‘hype’ or anticipation behind an album release. Does it matter? Does it make more people listen to a record? Will that album sell better? Interesting read.
- Kitchen Storage You’re Overlooking: the back of your cabinet doors! Some clever storage ideas here.
- 13 Grilled Vegetarian Mains for Your Next Cookout: Eat some more vegetables at your Labor Day cookout (or any cookout).
- The best everything spice egg avocado yogurt bowl: a more savory breakfast option.
- A Summer Spelt Berry Salad: light & refreshing for a summer dinner.
- White Chocolate Smores with Grilled Peaches: yuuummm.
- Blueberry buttermilk ice cream: The color is so beautiful!
- Grilled Bagels: You didn’t know you needed these until now.
- Grilled Bok Choy: Grilling food makes everything better.
- Beer and pretzel caramel stuffed chocolate chip cookies: These are so unique, I can’t wait to try them.
- Vegan potato cakes stuffed with mushrooms: the ultimate comfort food.
- Broccoli Cheese Bombs: A good (and delicious) way to eat more vegetables.
- Brown butter and red wine brownies: Chocolate and wine!?