Welcome to another Coffee + Convo! It’s safe to say summer is winding down. I’m equally happy (no more insanely hot weather) and sad (goodbye cookouts, bonfires, and warm nights). That being said, I’ve been seeing tons of fall related recipes on pinterest…It’s too soon for pumpkin!
Does your city have a ‘flea’. I always thought it was an actually flea market but it’s really more of a makers’ market. Or an in-person Etsy shopping experience. Cleveland and surrounding areas have a few, just wondering it other states do them too?
Recipe Sneak Peek
- 10 Sandwich-Free Lunch Ideas: For when you’re getting bored of the same old sandwich.
- We Tried 9 Trader Joe’s Salad Kits: Quick & easy, but which one is the best?
- 15 Lunches You Can Meal Prep on Sunday: Monday afternoon, you’ll be glad you went through all the effort.
- Meyer lemon ice cream: Tart & sweet.
- Bruschetta with ricotta and pesto: The perfect appetizer.
- Flaky pull apart cinnamon peach brioche bread: If you make one more peach recipe this summer, make it this one.
- Meatball bombs: Like a mini meatball sub.
- Sweet Potato Hummus: Love the color, sounds perfect for august.
- Roasted carrot lentil salad with tahini dressing: Loving all these colors!
- Potato Pie with Tomato and Fontina: looks just like pizza!
- Everything bagel galettelettes with tomatoes and scallion cream cheese: Everything bagels make everything better.
- Spinach Artichoke Dip Cheese Bread: Reminds me of a French bread pizza except sooo much better.
- Salt and Pepper Chicken Wings: Sometimes simple is best.
- Warm Thoughts – These Times Weren’t Made for You: technically a solo band, but one person plays ALL the instruments/vocals. An amazing skill, I can barely play the guitar.
- Death Cab For Cutie – Thank You for Today: This album was just released Friday, so I haven’t listened to it too much. But they will always be a great autumn band for me.