Welcome to another Coffee & Convo! I can’t believe it’s already back-to-school season. This summer flew by!
Baxter has the right idea, hopefully you get to enjoy some sunshine this week.
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
Next week I’ll be sharing my favorite last-minute dinner and a sandwich transformed into an easy 1 bowl meal.
- 25 easy summer snack ideas for kids: and adults! Summer is ending, but the snacks don’t have to stop!
- 10 new ways with rotisserie chicken: quick meals are good meals.
- How to buy and store cherries like a pro: Those cherries aren’t cheap, remember these tips for picking out the perfect cherries.
FOOD I’M COOKING
- Apricot Coconut Pancakes: I’ll take pancakes for breakfast any (and every) day.
- Mini chocolate “philly” soufflés: These look chocolaty, fluffy, and delicious.
- Bruschetta chicken pasta: The perfect Italian dinner.
- Tomato Mozzarella Focaccia: The perfect side to your bruschetta chicken pasta.
- Toffee almond chocolate chunk cookies: Those chunks of chocolate in the cookies are to die for!
- Chicken caesar pasta salad: Yum, this would make a great lunch during the week.
- Zucchini Basil Soup: I love the addition of zucchini noodles.
- Taco Stuffed Burgers: Yum, the burger wouldn’t be complete without an avocado!
- Dressed Up Spring Salad Open Faced Sandwiches: This looks so refreshing!
- Brownie Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies: Maybe a great snack to cure the back-to-school blues?
- Foxing – Nearer My God: I wasn’t a huge fan of this band’s sound before, but this album rocks
- Everyone Everywhere – Everyone Everywhere (2012): It’s great to find an old album I forgot about.
- Ovlov – TRU: Five years since they released a new album and it was worth the wait.
Leave a Reply