Welcome to another Coffee & Convo! I can’t believe it’s already back-to-school season. This summer flew by!
Baxter has the right idea, hopefully you get to enjoy some sunshine this week.
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
- 25 easy summer snack ideas for kids: and adults! Summer is ending, but the snacks don’t have to stop!
- 10 new ways with rotisserie chicken: quick meals are good meals.
- How to buy and store cherries like a pro: Those cherries aren’t cheap, remember these tips for picking out the perfect cherries.
FOOD I’M COOKING
- Apricot Coconut Pancakes: I’ll take pancakes for breakfast any (and every) day.
- Mini chocolate “philly” soufflés: These look chocolaty, fluffy, and delicious.
- Bruschetta chicken pasta: The perfect Italian dinner.
- Tomato Mozzarella Focaccia: The perfect side to your bruschetta chicken pasta.
- Toffee almond chocolate chunk cookies: Those chunks of chocolate in the cookies are to die for!
- Chicken caesar pasta salad: Yum, this would make a great lunch during the week.
- Zucchini Basil Soup: I love the addition of zucchini noodles.
- Taco Stuffed Burgers: Yum, the burger wouldn’t be complete without an avocado!
- Dressed Up Spring Salad Open Faced Sandwiches: This looks so refreshing!
- Brownie Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies: Maybe a great snack to cure the back-to-school blues?