Welcome to another Coffee + Convo! I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend and soaked up some sun. it’s been hot and humid here, I wouldn’t complain if we had some rain…
While not food related, I saw this dragonfly on my door a few weeks ago! I was amazed it didn’t move when I took a picture of it.
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
Next week I’m sharing on of my favorite hummus recipes and a salad recipe with dill vinaigrette.
- Freeze Fresh Herbs for Long-Term Storage: I have TONS of fresh basil, I always forget to freeze some before it goes bad.
- Easiest Fruit Jam: No stove and no sugar!? I’ll be making this soon!
- 12 Healthy Food Swaps For Your Favorite Refined Carbs: As a lover of all things carbs, I’ll be giving all these a try.
RECIPES TO MAKE
- Stuffed Artichoke Hearts: Add some spinach and you basically have stuffed artichoke dip!
- Coconut chocolate chip skillet banana bread: Eat it for breakfast or add a scoop of ice cream and eat it for dessert.
- White chocolate blueberry ice cream bars with chopped pistachio: Sounds like an amazing flavor combo and the flavors are beautiful.
- 4-cheese caprese mac and cheese: This might be the best mac & cheese for summer.
- Vegan Burger Salads with Yellow Mustard Vinaigrette: Yes to everything, especially the mustard vinaigrette!
- Goat Cheese and Blackberry Flatbread Pizzas: Might sound like a strange combo, but I’ve made the same thing with blueberries and it was amazing – perfect amount of sweet & savory.
- Single Serving Clean Chocolate Mug Cake: Now you can make chocolate cake in under 5 minutes.
- Vegan tacos with refried cannellini beans and asparagus: Not sure why I’ve never added asparagus to tacos before, sounds great!
- Cauliflower Falafel Power Bowls: Meal prep for days.
- Pesto hummus with homemade pita chips: I want to put this on everything!