Happy Easter! In lieu of the holiday I’m keeping it to a shorter post today. Enjoy my favorite recipes, a preview of next week & my favorite music from March!
FOOD I LOVE
- If you need a reason to make macaroons, these have sprinkles!
- Nothing I love more than orange creamcicle, especially this Orange Creamcicle Ice Cream Cake
- This Herbal Lemonade Station would be great for a party!
- I love a good Stuffed French Toast
- This Vegetable Lo Mein will fix my chinese craving
- I made these Honey Cornbread Muffins Friday and they were prefect
- These Chocolate Pistachio Cookies look beautiful
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK!
Get excited for next week…I’ll be making citrus muffins & a chocolate peanut butter dessert!
Switching it up this week…Instead of featuring a few of my favorite albums, I included a Spotify playlist of my favorite songs from March 2018. Enjoy.
I’ll definitely be making the vegetable lo mein for dinner tonight. It looks so good!
I agree, it looks better than take-out!
Love your music selections! Gorgeous blog you got here as well, everything looks amazing <3
Thanks Kasey! Sharing the music I love is my favorite part of writing the Coffee + Convos. I’m glad you’re enjoying the site, thanks for taking the time to comment!