Welcome to another Coffee + Convo! My family watched some really old home videos this weekend. It was so funny to see everyone when they were young and their (questionable) fashion sense. But, it makes me wonder, what will we do in 20 years…no one uses videos cameras anymore and it seems like everyone uses ‘instant’ video (snapchat, Instagram, facetime). Bring back the video cameras!
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
Next week, I’m excited to share a cheesy quiche using summer produce and the best 2 desserts combined into one cookie!
- Plastic Straws Ban Disabilities: Interesting read, sometimes I don’t realize how something so simple can greatly affect a person’s daily routine.
- Mamma HELP Is the Beer Brewed with Cancer Patients in Mind: a non-alcoholic drink filled with nutrients to help cancer patients feel like normal people again. Such a thoughtful idea…. why can’t America be that cool?
- Locals Reveal the ‘Most Cringe-worthy’ Things Tourists Do While on Vacation: Going on vacation? Here’s something to keep in mind.
RECIPES I LOVE
- Buffalo chicken dip (stuffed french bread: Portable hand-held buffalo chicken dip!
- Amazing Italian Pistachio Cookies: I love anything with pistachios.
- Pickle-brined french fries: Sounds interesting, I can’t wait to try these.
- Jelly donut pancakes: Yum, what a creative idea.
- S’mores mississippi mud pie: Just when you thought mud pie couldn’t get any better.
- Succotash: The classic southern comfort food! Admittedly I’ve never had succotash, time to try it!
- Mini Burger Cookies: My mom used to make these for class parties at school!
- Pulled portobello bbq sandwiches: This looks delicious and such gorgeous photos.
- Chicken Souvlaki Bowls: A great summer grilling recipe
- Red Lentil Dumplings: An interesting take on dumplings, I’ve made these before and they were filling.
Another month gone, another month of good music.