Welcome to another Coffee + Convo. This week has been so busy, I almost forget to write this post…seriously, I’m writing this at 11pm on Saturday. I’m usually on a good schedule with my recipe posts, but sometimes these Sunday posts slip through the cracks. I love writing them, they are just different than the recipe posts.
I’ve always said I love a day with some clouds, an all blue sky is just never as pretty to me. With these clouds, how can you not love them?
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
Next week I’ll be posting a vegetarian quesadilla and a fruit slab pie.
- How to Prevent Parchment Paper from Rolling: One of those how did I not think of that before tip.
- Here’s How I Bought a Week’s Worth of Groceries at Whole Foods for Just $50: Sounds good to me.
- Inspiring Outdoor Kitchens: These kitchens are amazing! I want them all.
RECIPES I’M DYING TO MAKE
- Good Old-Fashioned Lasagna: You can never go wrong with the classics
- No-bake amazing everything bars: Definitely amazing.
- Roasted caprese tomatoes with basil dressing: So beautiful, yes to simple.
- Spicy falafel and roasted veggie naan-wich: You had me at falafel (and naan-which)…
- Almond butter and jam grilled pound cake bowls: What a cool twist on pound cake dessert.
- Curry Vegetables with Creamy Polenta: Comfort in a bowl.
- Spiral vegetable tart: This is beautiful.
- Strawberry Watermelon Sorbet: Are you wondering what to do with that huge watermelon you bought? Here’s your solution!
- Avocado salad with tomatoes, mozzarella, basil pesto: This reminds me of a caprese salad, but with avocados instead.
- Buffalo turkey meatballs with easy meal prep bowls: Week days lunches = Done.
MUSIC & BOOKS
- Every Anxious Wave – Mo Daviau: I just picked this book up and I haven’t started it yet…but it involves time travel. Specifically, time traveling to see your favorite band play a show.
- Wild Pink – Yolk in the Fur: A chill underrated band.
- Joyce Manor – Joyce Manor: Very hard to pick a favorite Joyce Manor album, but this one gets stuck in my head the most. They’re releasing a new album in two months and I’m excitedly waiting for the day.
Leave a Reply