Welcome to another Coffee + Convo. This week has been so busy, I almost forget to write this post…seriously, I’m writing this at 11pm on Saturday. I’m usually on a good schedule with my recipe posts, but sometimes these Sunday posts slip through the cracks. I love writing them, they are just different than the recipe posts.
I’ve always said I love a day with some clouds, an all blue sky is just never as pretty to me. With these clouds, how can you not love them?
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
- How to Prevent Parchment Paper from Rolling: One of those how did I not think of that before tip.
- Here’s How I Bought a Week’s Worth of Groceries at Whole Foods for Just $50: Sounds good to me.
- Inspiring Outdoor Kitchens: These kitchens are amazing! I want them all.
RECIPES I’M DYING TO MAKE
- Good Old-Fashioned Lasagna: You can never go wrong with the classics
- No-bake amazing everything bars: Definitely amazing.
- Roasted caprese tomatoes with basil dressing: So beautiful, yes to simple.
- Spicy falafel and roasted veggie naan-wich: You had me at falafel (and naan-which)…
- Almond butter and jam grilled pound cake bowls: What a cool twist on pound cake dessert.
- Curry Vegetables with Creamy Polenta: Comfort in a bowl.
- Spiral vegetable tart: This is beautiful.
- Strawberry Watermelon Sorbet: Are you wondering what to do with that huge watermelon you bought? Here’s your solution!
- Avocado salad with tomatoes, mozzarella, basil pesto: This reminds me of a caprese salad, but with avocados instead.
- Buffalo turkey meatballs with easy meal prep bowls: Week days lunches = Done.
MUSIC & BOOKS
- Every Anxious Wave – Mo Daviau: I just picked this book up and I haven’t started it yet…but it involves time travel. Specifically, time traveling to see your favorite band play a show.
- Wild Pink – Yolk in the Fur: A chill underrated band.
- Joyce Manor – Joyce Manor: Very hard to pick a favorite Joyce Manor album, but this one gets stuck in my head the most. They’re releasing a new album in two months and I’m excitedly waiting for the day.