Welcome to another Coffee + Convo! Thanks to my brother, Rob, for the photo this week. He’s currently in Germany for work (I know, he’s lucky!) and I’m amazed at all the pictures he’s sent.
I hope everyone had an enjoyable and relaxing weekend! I spent the week making lots of new recipes and on Saturday my family celebrated my Grandma’s (86th!) birthday. I made her birthday cake and it received rave review from everyone, I’ll be sharing the recipe this coming week!
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK
I’m excited to share a vegetarian spin on a popular seafood dish & my Grandma’s all-time favorite carrot cake recipe!
- How to Make a Recipe Perfectly the First Time, According to Recipe Testers: The experts know best.
- The 20-Minute Trick to the Fluffiest, Creamiest Hummus: So creamy, so dreamy.
- 17 Refreshing Chilled Soups to Beat the Heat: Who said soup was only for winter?
RECIPES TO MAKE
- Cardamom cinnamon turmeric iced tea: Golden milk meets iced tea.
- Vegetarian mezze platter: Great for a party appetizer.
- Italian chocolate chip bundt cake: A great reminder that simple is good.
- Chocolate Cherry Stracciatella Gelato: The prefect summer dessert.
- Creamy Rosemary Cauliflower Mash: These look just like mashed potatoes!
- Zucchini peach streusel muffins: So much goodness in one muffin.
- Banana Split with Yogurt and Jam: Healthy dessert for breakfast? Yes!
- Za’atar Roasted Cauliflower and Broccoli Salad: Yum, a great filling summer side.
- Oatmeal and fig chocolate chunk cookies: These look like a delicious combo.
- Spinach potato soup with pistachio gremolata: Looks so refreshing and those colors are beautiful!
- Name Taken – Hold On: This band has been around for a long time, I only recently discovered them after they released a new song a few days ago.
- Lydia – Liquor: Whenever Lydia releases an album, they match it perfectly to the season. I can’t think of a better album for the summer months.
Thank you for the feauture. Lovely blog!