Welcome to another Coffee + Convo! I hope everyone had a good 4th! I spent the day eating great food and enjoying time spent with friends. Did you see fireworks? Cities surrounding me had fireworks all different days…some were the 3rd, 4th, even as late as the 6th. I guess that’s what happens when the holiday is in the middle of the week.
RECIPE SNEEK PEAK
Next week I’ll be posting a recipe using tater tots and a bagel sandwich featuring avocados!
- 11 Ways to Use Fresh Strawberries Before They Go Bad: Rotten strawberries are sad, some simple but inventive ways to use up the strawberries before it’s too late.
- Natural Sunburn Relief that You Haven’t Thought Of: I’ve been good about remembering to lather on sunscreen this summer, but there were definitely times when I could’ve used this info…
- 100 Best Places to Eat in America, According to Yelp: Thoughts? Have you eaten at any of these restaurants?
RECIPE I WANT TO TRY
- Bourbon vanilla cheesecake with chocolate ganache: I love a good cheesecake recipe!
- Roasted banana coconut ice cream: you’re only 7 ingredients away from deliciousness.
- Mint chocolate popsicles: I’ll take all 10 pops, please.
- Dinosaur cake with exploding lava volcano: this is adorable!
- Strawberry Pie: this looks beautiful, I can’t wait to try it.
- Whiskey soaked cherries: I can think of many, many good ways to use these up.
- Chopped salad pizza: I made this last summer, it makes a great summer dinner.
- Easy Skillet Queso Dip: the perfect party appetizer.
- Pineapple blt with sweet chili butter: I’ve never tried pineapple on a blt, but it sounds like an interesting combo.
- Halloumi banh mi sandwich with green sauce: everything about this sounds amazing.