Welcome to another Coffee + Convo! How is it already July!? I know summer goes by fast but whoa, the days are sneaking right by me. Any fun plans for the 4th? I’ll be having the good old cookout, good food, and of course fireworks. If you still need ideas for the 4th check out my pinterest board July 4th Food and Ideas!
Recipe Sneak Peek
My favorite campfire cookie (it’s all about s’mores!!) and a patriotic themed fruity dessert. They would both make a great addition to your 4th of July party or summer weekends.
- How to Ripen Avocados When They’re Too Hard: I’ve needed this advice many, many times.
- If You’re Not Already Drinking Dry Cider, It’s Time to Join the Crowd: I agree, cider is underappreciated.
- DIY picnic table with built-in cooler: Feeling ambitious this summer? Great idea, I might try this one!
- Vegan chocolate popsicles with roasted almonds: These look so rich and refreshing!
- Chocolate root beer float cake: Such a creative idea. My grandma makes a chocolate cake with root beer, so I can confirm it’s not as strange as it sounds.
- S’mores Fudge Bars: I’ll take these over regular s’mores any day!
- Eggplant Involtini with Homemade Sauce: Half eggplant parmesan half manicotti.
- Homemade Vegan Burgers That Don’t Suck Recipe: I think the title speaks for itself…
- Philly cheese steak Stromboli: Gooey cheesy perfection.
- Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Wraps: I’ve been loving cauliflower lately.
- Smoked Salmon Breakfast Bowl: Great alternative to the normal ‘breakfast bowl’.
- Healthy avocado chicken salad: Chicken salad + avocado = genius.
- Bell Pepper Oven Fries: Why didn’t I think of this before?
Lots of good music released this month! Enjoy the playlist.
Leave a Reply