Hello and happy Sunday. What are your plans for the day? Do you spend your Sunday’s relaxing or prepping for the week? I do a bit of both and the Cavs are in the playoffs, so I’ll be ending my Sunday watching the game.
RECIPE SNEEK PEAK
I’m posting two very summer-inspired recipes next week! One is a refreshing salad and the other will be a cool summer frozen treat!
- 10 all-natural face scrubs to DIY… Who has time for the spa when you can make these at home?
- I tried Mise en Place for a Week. I’m always tempted to pre-measure all my ingredients, but I always feel like it’s wasted time. Maybe I’ll try it.
- How to deep Clean Your Gas Grill. It’s grilling season, finally! I didn’t know cleaning your grill was necessary, adding this to my ‘to-do’ list.
FOOD I’M LOVING
- Instant Pot Pho. This looks amazing and thanks to the instant pot, it’s a fast recipe.
- I’ve been craving Lemon Muffins. So refreshing.
- BBQ Chicken Pizza (California Pizza Kitchen Copycat). Yummm.
- Warm & Creamy vegan Queso. So easy and creamy.
- Thai basil steak salad sandwich. Filled with Thai flavors, plus mango, sounds like the perfect family dinner.
- Ricotta doughnuts with lavender vanilla bean sugar. Friday was National Donut (Doughnut?) Day…Did you partake? It’s not too late to makes these!
- Coffee Stout Bread Pudding. I’ve never had bread pudding, but this looks like a great recipe to try first.
- Pineapple and Strawberry Layer Cake. I love the flavor combo!
- Chocolate Avocado Tart. So can we call this healthy? (I think so…)
- Golden Coconut Lentil Soup. Turmeric and golden recipes are popping up everywhere, this looks simple yet delicious.
MUSIC I’M ENJOYING
Sometimes I have those days when I’d rather not be productive. These are my go-to albums when I need to motivate myself to have more energy.